Simco-Ion’s Model 280A incorporates enhanced circuitry that enables it to more accurately measure the performance of high frequency AC ionizers, as well as pulsed DC ionizers and steady-state DC ionizers. The Model 280A can be used as a portable CPM and is capable for of up to 6 hours of operation on the internal battery before recharge.
- Enhanced circuitry bandwidth to measure high frequency AC ionizers
- Improved plate capacitance accuracy
- User programmable test protocol
- Delayed start
- AC line input or battery operation
- CPM comes with 6” detachable plate
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensors
- Onboard data archiving memory
- Digital LCD display
Model 280A CPM
For additional information on the 280A CPM or other ionization solutions for static control and particle contamination control, contact Sales Services.
+1 (510) 217-0460
+1 (800) 367-2452