Simco-Ion's Digital Ceiling Emitter Room Ionization System Model 5511 is designed to provide uniform ionization throughout the open areas of a cleanroom. The system enables either centralized control of individual emitters through bi-directional communication between the Model 5511 and 5580/5520 Controllers, or direct field programmability of the ceiling emitters with the Model 5570 handheld infrared (IR) remote control.
- Fully digital technology
- Bi-directional infrared remote control with alphanumeric LCD display for emitter adjustment
- Available with single crystal silicon emitter points
- Pulse off-times separate positive and negative ion clouds
- Integrates with 5585 AeroBars on the same controller
- Addressable emitters
- Pulse polarity synchronization
Controller Model 5520/5580
Simco-Ion’s Digital Controller Models 5520 and 5580 control and monitor parameters and ionizer performance. The smaller Model 5520, which accommodates up to 20 emitters, makes integration inside process tools or small room configurations easy and convenient. The larger Model 5580 handles large capacity systems, supporting up to 80 ionizers for full room and tool ionization coverage.